New book out on the life of Polish national Krystyna Skarbek

  • ADELE PONTY
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      I just read a review on a new book published last month titled,
      The Spy Who Loved: The Secrets and Lives of Christine Granville,
      by Claire Mulley.  Publisher Macmillan, 426 pages.  I've asked my local
      library to acquire a copy.  Granville was the naturalized name taken on by Skarbek, who joined the
      British Secret Service to spy for the British in Nazi-occupied Poland, France
      and eastern Europe.  The book promises to be a good read.

      Adele