Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] FAQs about Our President's Birth in Hawaii

  • karenj97@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 2, 2012
      Oh, a piece from the comedy channel!  Nice.  Thanks!

      Good for Whoopi!

      Last year, that bad hair day guy launched a posse of investigators on Hawaii and I can recall him saying something like " they cannot believe what they' re finding".

      Umm, anyone have the results of that much-ballyhooed report?
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 2, 2012

        --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Donna Hoff-Grambau <grambau@...> wrote:

        > Can we please stop this inane discussion. PLEASE!

        OK...the discussion about Barack Obama is terminated at 10:48 p.m. EDT.

        Moderator of the Group