Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: Kotylak in Australia

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
      These are the correct FHL microfiche:

      http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=topicdetails&subject=609639&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Lw%26%23xf3%3Bw%2C+Rodatycze+%28Gr%26%23xf3%3Bdek+Jagiello%26%23x144%3Bski%29+%2D+Church+records&columns=*,0,0

      village: Rodatycze
      gmina Rodatycze, county gródecki, voivodeship lwowskie