Re: New file

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hello Judy,

      How to open a rar file:

      http://www.pcmech.com/forum/software-discussion-support/25458-how-do-i-open-file-rar-extension.html

      _________

      Lavrentiy

    • bluetea54@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
        Hi Lavrentiy,

        I thought I had winRAR, but I downloaded again.
        I can open the folders, but when I click on each item (such as gif which I
        believe should be a picture)
        all I get is code.

        Judy

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
          Hello Judy,

          Somebody with greater computer knowledge is now needed.

          ____

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
            Lavrentiy,

            Thanks for trying

            Judy

            In a message dated 9/6/2011 11:11:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            Lkrupnak@... writes:

            > Hello Judy,
            >
            > Somebody with greater computer knowledge is now needed.
            >
            > ____

          • John Magyari
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
              Judy,

              1) Right click on the file and save it to your machine
              It should have a size of 73KB once saved.

              2) Now with winrar extract the contents to a folder.
              There should now be 35 gif files in the subfolder

              3) click or double click on one of the gif files. It should display on
              your machine.

              There is really only one file of the 35 worth looking at
              it is podkarp.gif

              If you can not extract the file to your machine email me and I will
              email you the one 14kb file.

              to get winrar goto www.rarlab.com/download.htm

              For a great PC Graphic File Viewer you can use Irfanview to get go here
              www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

              john magyari

              On 9/6/2011 8:07 AM, bluetea54@... wrote:

              > Hi Lavrentiy,
              >
              > I thought I had winRAR, but I downloaded again.
              > I can open the folders, but when I click on each item (such as gif
              > which I
              > believe should be a picture)
              > all I get is code.
              >
              > Judy
              >
              > In a message dated 9/6/2011 10:45:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
              > Lkrupnak@... <mailto:Lkrupnak%40erols.com> writes:
              >

              > > Hello Judy,
              > >
              > > How to open a rar file:
              > >

              > http://www.pcmech.com/forum/software-discussion-support/25458-how-do-i-open-file-rar-extension.html

            • Andrew
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
                Hi, Judy!
                If you have problems with my odczytaniwm files, then write to me at my e-mail address and I will send you the files Mon literally you can not open.
                Andrew

              • bluetea54@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 6, 2011
                  John,
                  Thank you for the offer. I have winrar and Irfanview.
                  My problem is that I can open the folders, but I when I open the subfolders
                  all I get is code.
                  I can't figure out why the picture is not displayed.
                  Judy