Re: A Visit To Grab

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011
      Krempna-Grab

      Less Blood On The Snow: an alternate Carpathian campaign

      http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=166530

      Grab Military Cemeteries Nrs. 4 nad 5

      http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cmentarz_wojenny_nr_5_-_Grab

      http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cmentarz_wojenny_nr_4_-_Grab

      WWI Russian soldiers buried in Grab military cemetery:

      http://en.valka.cz/viewtopic.php/t/111936
    • iholybor@polynet.lviv.ua
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011
        Dear colleagues!
        I am a private guide for Lviv city and the Eastern Galicia (Halychyna)
        permanently living in Lviv. I have the set of special tours across
        Lviv and the area. I am interested in and pay primary attention in
        guiding to the political and military history of our region, history
        of art and architecture, ethnic relations.
        Work languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Polish.
        More info: http://people.polynet.lviv.ua/iholybor
        Sorry for the Ad, but the vacations and travel period is approaching,
        and, may be, my services could be useful for somebody.
        Regards,
        Igor (Ihor) Holyboroda