Re: John Seferyn from Poland

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 31 1:36 PM
      Marie,

      Many public libraries offer HeritageQuestcom or Ancestry.com or both. HQ and Ancestry.com can often be accessed through the library's on-line resources via the library's website. Call your local library or visit the library's website to see what they offer. You need a library card to access library on-line resources.