Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: Dekanty

  • AtticusFinch1048@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 28, 2011
      Well once I get to see a certified birth certificate I will know more.
      Hopefully able to answer your questions

      Pawel

    • AtticusFinch1048@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
        Hi Lavrenty

        the line about Dekanty in the letter reads as follows

        Stanisława Oborska, ur 23.11.1895 r. w Berezowicy Wielkiej, córka Rudolfa i
        Agnieszki z domu Dekanty - dotyczy Pana prababci.

        Hope that helps

        Pawel