Re: Galicia and "The Holocaust in color Nazi rising terror and concentration camps"

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 6:22 AM
      From: Laurence
      To: rusyns@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:19 AM
      Subject: [rusyns] Re: Galicia and "The Holocaust in color Nazi rising terror and concentration camps"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaCdKwFcHnw

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 9:12 AM
        Number (est.) of Jews by Country murdered during the WWII Holocaust:

        http://frank.mtsu.edu/~baustin/jewvicts.html

        http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/bldied.htm

        http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html

        http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/h-statistics.htm