Searching For Information?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004

      Want to find tips/information/etc. that has already been provided
      on the Galicia Mailing List?:

      1. Go to the list's home page at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Galicia_Poland-Ukraine

      2. Click on "messages"

      3. enter key word in "Search Archives."

      4. all posts where the keyword is present in prior posts will be
      found.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        I forgot add:

        Sometimes after searching for your key word a message that it
        was "not found" will appear. Click on the tab labeled "next" at the
        bottom of the screen page. "Not found" may only indicate that the key
        word is not in a finite subset of the archives messages. Click
        on "next" to scroll through the other sets of messages where the key
        word does appear.

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "krupniak"