Galicia Mailing List from Topica Is Moving to Yahoo Groups

  • stevebrickse@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      Laurence,

      I've already joined the Yahoo Groups list for Galicia/Ukraine/Poland, and had
      not seen the Archives for the Galicia List at Topica, there.

      Hopefully the "Archives" from the Galicia List at Topica will be moving, also.

      Please inform this list(at Topica) if, and when this will be done, and how
      the Archives can be viewed - after being moved.

      Thanks, in advance,
      Regards,
      --
      SteveBrickse@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
        Hello Steve,

        You wrote:

        > Hopefully the "Archives" from the Galicia List at Topica will be moving, also.

        I can't move the archives of the former Galicia mailing list that was
        on the Topica network. The archives of the Topica Galicia mailing list
        are still available for searching, etc. A person must be a subscriber
        to the Galicia mailing which was at Topica to access the archive.

        The Galicia mailing list archive on Topica will be available until
        the time when Topica's tech staff determine that the list is basically
        dormant and they close it down.

        There are no more messages being published on the Galicia mailing
        list on the Topica network, but the archives is available for members to
        search it.