Re: Wiki's List of Notable Ukrainians

    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 28, 2010
      Bob Koshman wrote:

      > Larry
      >
      > You wrote.........The creator of the Wikipedia "List of Ukrainians" used the fourth definition of citizen to compile the list:..........
      >

      > Could you please provide to the list,,,,,,how "you KNOW" what the author used/ did in compiling his list

      Bob,

      The persons that the creator included are persons who do not comply with the first two definitions of citizen and the third defintion of citizen is not applicable to the list's context:

      1. A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to the protection of a state or nation.

      2. A resident of a city or town, especially one entitled to vote and enjoy other privileges there.

      3. A civilian.

      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 2, 2010
        Steve,

        I access pending posts on the Yahoo Groups server. After I make my decisions on pending posts the pending posts are not saved on the Yahoo Groups server.