Re: Metropolitan Sheptyskyj

    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 30 7:01 PM
      Demjanjuk Files
      index_96j01.html [archived 1999-05-24]
      Demjanjuk Transcripts
      demjanjuktranscripts.html [partially archived 1999-10-04]
      Katriuk Verdict
      katriukverdict.html [archived 1999-11-30]

      Dear Reader:

      The Demjanjuk Files consist of 68 ASCII text files in the main categories DEMJANJUK, DESCHENES, DESCROCK, CRTC, which I had posted on the (now defunct) UKRAINE newsgroup and soc.culture.ukrainian between 14 SEP 1993 and 30 SEP 1996.

      Since the OSI has launched proceedings on 19 MAY 1999 to try to denaturalize John Demjanjuk once again, I thought it important to make these files available (temporarily?) at this FortuneCity web site in the Demjanjuk subdirectory. In addition to this DemjanjukFiles.html, which you are reading, there are three other clickable html files listed above, via which the ASCII files are accessible. The Index file is the most comprehensive; the Readme file is more explanatory; and the DEMANUK027 file is a response to hate mongers attacking Mr. Demjanjuk.

      I do not know if I will be making additions in the future.

      Will Zuzak 1999-05-24

      is an analysis of the Katriuk denaturalization proceedings commencing on Aug. 15, 1996, and culminating in the "guilty" verdict of Judge Marc Nadon on Jan. 29, 1999. The original verdict and our analysis thereof are archived in the first two html files listed below. However the reader is encouraged to first read the summary in the third html file.

      In our opinion, the May 13, 1958, letter from Citizenship and Immigration informing Paul Masse that his clients are now registered under their true names, Vladimir and Maria Katriuk, is at the crux of this case. In essence, Judge Nadon overrules the decision of the Citizenship and Immigration authorities, first, in granting the name change, secondly, in giving Mr. and Mrs. Katriuk landed status in Quebec City on Aug. 14, 1951, and finally, in granting them citizenship on Nov. 10, 1958.

      We warn the reader that some of our terminology and analysis is not politically correct, and apologize in advance to anyone who is offended.

      Will Zuzak
      Nov. 30, 1999