Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: woloschuck

  • nancy merlino
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2009
      Thank you so much for the information on Woloschuck.  My grandfather Michael came to Scranton PA. tho.  I'm sure there must be a relation tho.  Any more info you have would be appreciated.
      nancy merlino

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 2, 2009
        thanks for your information.  It is such a journey to do this all that anyone can send is appreciated.
        Nancy

        From: nancy merlino <sunspotsnancy@ yahoo.com>
        To: GaliciaPoland- Ukraine@yahoogro ups.com