hiring a guide near Sanok

  • Danuta Janina W√≥jcik
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      Witaj Amy,

      The villages are still there south of Sanok, near the Slovak border. I will upload a map for you

      There is a village called Jawornik Ruski north of Sanok, but the other Jawornik village is near Rzepedz, you will see it on the map.

      Sanok to Rzepedz is 29 kms. - 38 mins. Hwy. 84 to 892. Rzepedz to Lipowiec is 36 km. - 37 mins - Hwy 892 to 897

      I can suggest Iwona Dakiniewicz, who is a professional genealogist and guide. Her e-mail address is: genealogy@... You can mention my name if you choose to e-mail her.

      pozdrawiam,
      Danuta