Cholojow and Mierow

  • a3512_45
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Am looking for anyone who has been to Galicia and has pictures of the
      remnants of the villages of Cholojow and Mierow (located south of
      Hanunin). Am also looking for pictures of cemeteries of the above
      villages. Anyone with information of the last names of Bretz, Mattes
      (also spelled Matthes and Mathes) please let me know.
    • trinas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
        Hi,
        I don't have any info, but I'm also searching for Bretz in Mierow. I know my great grandfather was born there and then went to Bauler, Germany. I don't know when or why or how.
        Any info on Bretz you can share would be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Trina Smith