Harmony of Thunder - St. John's Gospel

  • Danuta Janina W√≥jcik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      http://www.myocn.net/index.php/Harmony-of-Thunder/

      Harmony of Thunder
      The Orthodox Church has not only a history of great preaching, but great preachers in the pulpits today. Harmony of Thunder is not a podcast of sermons, but a podcast about the great preaching that our thrice-blessed church has enjoyed in the past and continues to enjoy today. We pray that this podcast is a great blessing and encouragement to all the faithful who listen to it.

      Ep. 1 - Preparing Hearts and Minds
      Contributed by Rev. David Smith
      In the opening episode of Harmony of Thunder podcast, Fr. David Smith explores St. John Chrysostom's first sermon in his series on St. John's gospel. In this sermon, the greatest preacher of Orthodoxy prepares the hearts and minds of his listeners - those who heard him deliver the sermon and those of us today - to receive the message of St. John the Evangelist, and to open ourselves to the gospel's life-changing message.

      Listen Now (mp3)! or click below to listen.