Re: Ferko

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Ann, I am only aware of Ferko being used as diminutive of Ferenc
      (Hungarian)/Franko (Ukrainian)/ Franciszek (Polish), or in English
      Francis.

      --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Ann Poslosky
      <aposlosky@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > ?
      > Does anyone know the English version of the given name, Ferko?? I
      looked in the archives...there is a Fedor which was discussed, but no
      Ferko.? Thanks for any idea.
      > ?
      > Ann

    • Ann Poslosky
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        Thank you Lavrentiy.  Appreciate your help.  Have a good day.  Ann