Sonarown, Austria

  • wmskluzresearch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      I don't log on frequently, as you can see...but here is a copy of the
      manifest which you wanted to see in the summer. Sorry for such
      delay....this is where Ellis Island pulled the information from. Her
      name is on line 16 of the manifest copy.

      I have read the other responses also and will pursue.

      Thanks for your help.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        wmskluzresearch wrote:

        > ...here is a copy of the
        > manifest which you wanted to see in the summer.

        *********

        Where is the image?