Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Ukrainian names to English

  • Ruth Zaryski Jackson
    Message 1 of 73 , Oct 31, 2008
      Not sure what's online but the book "Ukrainian Genealogy" by John D. Pihach (2007) has a lot of useful information including a chapter on names with a comprehensive list.
      Ruth

      Message 73 of 73 , Nov 3, 2008
        Tammy...purchase Fred Hoffman's _First Names of the Polish
        Commonwealth: Origins and Meanings_

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Tammy Mierau