Help in interpreting a page from the 1920 Census for PA, Lackawanna Co, Scranton

  • joe_britney2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 4:24 PM
      First, thanks Laura for gettiong the page for me.

      Second, I'm interested in Lines 56-61.

      Line 56, Col. 5, the last name is Paran or ?

      Line 56, Col. 20, is the language Greek? Both GP's spoke only
      Ukrainian, Polish and English.

      Line 56, Col. 22, what is "ol" after Greek mean?

      Line 59, Col. 5, is the name Michael, or Walter written over it?

      Thanks in advance for the help.
    • joe_britney2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 7:57 PM
        I posted in the files section a copy of the page that I'm trying to
        ininterpret.

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "joe_britney2003"