Greek Catholic Villages

  • Peter J Hrycenko
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
      Any member who would be interested in viewing Greek Catholic villages and a list of
      family members,please enter UARL.RESOURCES in your search,and send.When
      accessed,click Lemko Villages and surnames.If you have difficulties, contact me.
      Peter Hrycenko

    • Bob & Marilyn Hertenstein
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
        Peter,
        I must have missed something, or deleted something I shouldn't have. At
        what page are you entering UARL.RESOURCES? What web site?

        Thanks,
        Marilyn

        _____

        Any member who would be interested in viewing Greek Catholic villages and a
        list of
        family members,please enter UARL.RESOURCES in your search,and send.When
        accessed,click Lemko Villages and surnames.If you have difficulties, contact
        me.
        Peter Hrycenko

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129k946jq/M=296572.5305651.6444487.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705132737:HM/EXP=1094405587/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12iq1rd9f/*http://clk.
        atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1094319187165034>
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129k946jq/M=296572.5305651.6444487.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705132737:HM/EXP=1094405587/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12iq1rd9f/*http://clk.
        atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1094319187165034>

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

        <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=10943191
        87165034>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=296572.5305651.6444487.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2343726/rand=252190116>

        be>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Peter J Hrycenko
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
          Marilyn,
          Use the search section of your search engine,even Yahoo.
          Or try feefhs.org/ua/resource.html.
          Peter

          Bob & Marilyn Hertenstein <hertens@...> wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT