Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: voroblyk

  • mercedes yugan
    Message 1 of 17 , May 5, 2008
      Yes Lavrentiy,you are right,it is Voroblyk Korolivs kyi , i found the same list in anotherweb site,wich clarify the problem. Here is the link:

      http://www.carpatho-rusyn.org/new/76.htm
      Thanks

      Message 2 of 17 , May 5, 2008
        mercedes yugan wrote:

        > Yes Lavrentiy,you are right,it is Voroblyk Korolivs kyi , i found
        the same list in anotherweb site,wich clarify the problem. Here is
        the link:

        > http://www.carpatho-rusyn.org/new/76.htm
        > Thanks

        ********

        OK.

        Here's a map:

        http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/200e/40-50.jpg

        to the northwest of Rymanow.

        Message 3 of 17 , May 5, 2008
          Caveat about the Austrian cadastral records of "Lemko" surnames:

          the list of surnames associated with a village are only the "Lemko"
          families that owned land. Most Lemkos were peasants that owned no
          land.

          --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "krupniak"

          Message 4 of 17 , May 5, 2008
            Yes,i know,and it is possible too that my ggfather was not Lemko but
            Boiko.
            Was the Czertz church a Boiki church?I saw a photo where the epigraph
            say:"Czerez Boyka"
            I began research all villages because Nataliya and me are trying to do
            the connection between us.

            Message 5 of 17 , May 5, 2008
              It is no so far from Kostarowce,isn t it?
              It is the same area?

              wrote:

              > mercedes yugan wrote:
              > >
              > > Yes Lavrentiy,you are right,it is Voroblyk Korolivs kyi , i found
              > the same list in anotherweb site,wich clarify the problem. Here is
              > the link:
              > >
              > > http://www.carpatho-rusyn.org/new/76.htm
              > > Thanks
              >

              > ********
              >

              > OK.
              >
              > Here's a map:
              >
              > http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/200e/40-50.jpg
              >

              > to the northwest of Rymanow.

            • Danuta Janina Wójcik
              Message 6 of 17 , May 5, 2008
                Witaj Maria,

                Where does Nataliya live?

                Pozdrawiam,
                Danuta

                Message 7 of 17 , May 5, 2008
                  Hola Danuta,
                  Nataliya lives in Holland,but at this moment she is visiting family in Stryi,Ukraine.This week she will go to Poland,to visit Sanok area.
                  cariños,
                  Mer

                  wrote:

                  > Caveat about the Austrian cadastral records of "Lemko" surnames:
                  >

                  > the list of surnames associated with a village are only the "Lemko"
                  > families that owned land. Most Lemkos were peasants that owned no
                  > land.
                  >
                  > _____
                  >
                  > Lavrentiy
                  >

                  > --- In Galicia_Poland- Ukraine@yahoogro ups.com, "krupniak"
                  > <Lkrupnak@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > mercedes yugan wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Yes Lavrentiy,you are right,it is Voroblyk Korolivs kyi , i found
                  > > the same list in anotherweb site,wich clarify the problem. Here is
                  > > the link:
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.carpatho -rusyn.org/ new/76.htm
                  > > > Thanks
                  > >

                  > > ********
                  > >

                  > > OK.
                  > >
                  > > Here's a map:
                  > >
                  > > http://lazarus. elte.hu/hun/ digkonyv/ topo/200e/ 40-50.jpg
                  > >

                  > > to the northwest of Rymanow.
                  > >
                  > > ______
                  > >
                  > > Lavrentiy

                  Yahoo! Deportes Beta
                  ¡No te pierdas lo último sobre el torneo clausura 2008! Enterate aquí http://deportes.yahoo.com

                  Message 8 of 17 , May 6, 2008
                    Mercedes Yugan wrote:

                    > --
                    > Yes,i know,and it is possible too that my ggfather was not Lemko but
                    > Boiko.

                    That's correct...you're people although Carpatho-Rusyns, were not
                    Lemkos, or Boikos. Here's a map of Carpatho-Rusyn areas in
                    southeastern Poland:

                    then click on file titled:

                    Carpatho-RusynMapSEPoland.jpg
                    Carpatho-Rusyn Map SE Poland

                    > Was the Czertz church a Boiki church? I saw a photo where the
                    epigraph
                    > say: "Czerez Boyka"
                    > I began research all villages because Nataliya and me are trying to
                    do
                    > the connection between us.

                    __________

                    Lavrentiy

                    Message 9 of 17 , May 6, 2008

                      11.2 miles

                      Message 10 of 17 , May 6, 2008
                        krupniak wrote:

                        > Mercedes Yugan wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --
                        > > Yes,i know,and it is possible too that my ggfather was not Lemko
                        but
                        > > Boiko.
                        >

                        > That's correct...you're

                        your

                        Message 11 of 17 , May 6, 2008
                          Hello Lavrentiy,
                          Thank you for this and all the other information.I must send lot of letters to Poland now!
                          Saludos,
                          Mer

                          > > Yes,i know,and it is possible too that my ggfather was not Lemko
                          but
                          > > Boiko.
                          >

                          > That's correct...you' re

                          your