Polish language newspaper

  • jtrezner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Hi,
      I found at an other group this link to images of the Polish language
      newspaper "DZIENNIK ZWIAZKOWY" in Chicago(1908-1917).
      I don't speak or read polish, but seems to me that some obituaries and
      weddings are annouced in the saturday issue of the newspaper, placed in
      the last page.
      My some polish speaking members of this group will find this site of
      interest.

      http://ecollections.crl.edu/cdm4/index_dz.php

      Joe