SURNAME SEARCH: SNITYNSKY, SNIHOR, ZEMINUK, KALINUK

  • bettsni
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I am searching for family members with the surnames: Snitynsky, Snihor,
      Zeminuk, or Kalinuk. These spellings may be slightly different dating
      back to early 1900. The locations could be Toporivtsi, Chernivtsi,
      Bukovina; Zestownia, or Chernowetz, Austria. Please email if you have
      any information on these surnames. Thank you.