RE: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Lubaczow Archdiocese Archive online??

  • Lolly Kozak
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hi Jan or whoever might know;
      Is there an email address to the Archdiocese for Lubaczow, PL? I've gone to some sites that give their mailing address but haven't found an email address as yet.
      Lolly

      To: Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.comFrom: jan_cesarczyk@...: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:31:26 +0000Subject: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Tarnow Archdiocese Archive online

      I don't know why you are having a problem, they seem alright to me and short enough. But here they are.http://tinyurl.com/34dfzahttp://tinyurl.com/2uu6deJan

    • jan_cesarczyk
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
        Lolly,
        I'm not sure what you are looking for. Lubaczow was the temporary seat
        of that part of the Archdiocese of Lwow which remained in Poland after
        1945. It is now the Diocese of Zamosc-Lubaczow.

        The archive page is:
        http://www.zamosc.opoka.org.pl/muzeum/

        and the email address that is given is kuria@zamoϾ.opoka.org.pl

        They do say that virtually all of the metrical documents that they hold
        have been microfilmed by the LDS.

        Jan