need help finding Zbigniew Eminowicz/John Emin

  • Krystyna
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      Looking for where abouts of Zbigniew Eminowicz was a
      resident of Lwow in 1939? Might have immigrated to
      Canada. Might have even changed his name to John Emin.
      His niece and a godchild is searching for him or his
      descendents, she resides in Krakow.
      regards Krystyna

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Cathy Hoffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
        Krystyna, do they have a DOB, anything else??

        Cathy

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Krystyna

        ______________
        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • Krystyna
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
          Soryy Cathy had to search it out;
          Born/ ur. 20 X 1917, coat of arms/herbu Dołęga
          Wife 1. Krystyna Keller, 2. Ewa Giełczyńska.
          Children; Marek/Mark ur.Born/ur. 31 I 1947
          Not sure of date of immigration to Canada, only
          guessing perhaps before border closing in October of
          1945 by the communists?

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs