Josip - Fun Friday

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 6:55 AM
      Witaj, Josip,

      No need to be upset and let Fun Friday continue!!

      Lavrentiy (Inek) is the Moderator of this Group, who thrives on Debates. He is a hard headed Debater, as we all know him. He is also the Debater (Moderator) of the Rusyn yahoo site, where I debate him quite often on different issues. And recently, we came into a head on collision on opposing views.

      If you followed the previous e-mails, such as Lavrentiy quoting,

      "Hello Danuta!

      I am indeed a lonely man for I march to a different drum beat.
      Poles don't like me, Ukrainians don't like me, and even my own people
      the Carpatho-Rusyns don't like me for I speak the fact and truth and
      don't latter-day PC things, or so I think. ;-)

      Now even our former likemindness about even the best of American
      Idols is kaput ;-)"

      Croatia, I mentioned, as a country, that would hopefully welcome him with open arms, where he could meet knew friends, as he stated in his own words that no other nationality likes him. The reasoning behind it was so, we could all have some peace on both sites without his hard headed Debates.

      That's all it was about. So, if you feel that you were offended, in anyway, I apologize.

      Pozdrawiam,
      Danuta

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 8:15 AM
        I once petted a strange dog that was scaring young children in the
        neighborhood. After I calmed the dog down and then stopped petting
        the dog he attacked me and tore a big hole into my favorite jacket's
        sleeve.

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Danuta Janina W󪣩k

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1 10:21 AM
          Witaj, Josip,

          Your message to me from this morning.
          "Danuta, would you please let my know yours private email address
          for
          > friendly communication and my explanation. Please no bed fillings.
          > You have my gentlemen's word."
          > Josip

          Josip, Co to jest??? bed fillings. Did you mean paczki fillings? Next, year you are invited to fill all our paczki for Fat Thursday, under Inek's and the Villagers supervison.

          Pozdrawiam,
          Danuta

          <sandlily@...> wrote:

          > Witaj, Josip,
          >
          > No need to be upset and let Fun Friday continue!!
          >
          > Lavrentiy (Inek) is the Moderator of this Group, who thrives on
          Debates. He is a hard headed Debater, as we all know him. He is
          also the Debater (Moderator) of the Rusyn yahoo site, where I debate
          him quite often on different issues. And recently, we came into a
          head on collision on opposing views.

          > If you followed the previous e-mails, such as Lavrentiy quoting,
          >
          > "Hello Danuta!
          >
          > I am indeed a lonely man for I march to a different drum beat.
          > Poles don't like me, Ukrainians don't like me, and even my own
          people
          > the Carpatho-Rusyns don't like me for I speak the fact and truth and
          > don't latter-day PC things, or so I think. ;-)
          >
          > Now even our former likemindness about even the best of American
          > Idols is kaput ;-)"
          >
          > Croatia, I mentioned, as a country, that would hopefully welcome
          him with open arms, where he could meet knew friends, as he stated
          in his own words that no other nationality likes him. The reasoning
          behind it was so, we could all have some peace on both sites without
          his hard headed Debates.

          > That's all it was about. So, if you feel that you were offended,
          in anyway, I apologize.

          > Pozdrawiam,
          > Danuta

        • jtrezner
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1 10:36 AM
            Hello Danuta,
            Apology in part accepted. Would you please explain the purpose of
            this group; is it for debating or for genealogy research? Politic and
            personal views should be put a side. I prefer genealogy based work
            instead of long talks. I suppose there are a lot different groups
            that offer "sharp" debates all day long. Majority of our members
            joined to group for reason of genealogy research including myself. I
            have a lot unsolved questions but I am somehow reluctant to put it
            forward, I don't want to be accused of asking for "free lunch". If
            this group offer free assistance and help to genealogy research so
            let me know.
            Thanks for your time.
            Joe