researching Glibiv,Hlibiv, Hlebow, etc.

  • einamaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dear all,

      If anyone is doing some research on the town of Glibiv, near Skalat,
      Ternopil area, please let me know. There are a few names I would like
      to have located.

      I have some (Greek Catholic Birth, Death, Marriage) records on Vikno,
      Zelene, and Bucyki and Pajowka that I can look through for others.

      Please email me off-list if interested....
      Cheers!
      Erika
      einamaka at yahoo dot com