Radzik from Grybow

  • goostyx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      I'm putting out another line...

      My great grandfather Alfred Radzik (b 1894) came from Grybow. He had
      a sister named Olimpia Radzik (b. 1892 - married A. Stezowski) and a
      brother Apolinary Radzik (b 1896 - married Regina and had 1 son and 2
      daughters). They all came to the US. Their parents were Jan Radzik
      and Maryanna Pawlak. If anyone else may have info on this family
      please let me know.

      Thanks!