Summit County Ohio Naturalization Records (Akron)

  • bacsiknj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello Group!

      I just found a website that some of you might find interesting if you have relatives who lived in Akron, Ohio.

      http://204.126.123.146/naturalization/naturalizationsearch.aspx is a free searchable website for naturalizations applied for in Summit County, Ohio, which includes Akron.

      Happy hunting!

      Maryann Dubowchik Bacsik