Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] ZYWICKI, KUCIEBA, SARNA

  • kathy stocki
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      if krynicy is krynica then i might have a connection to your zywicki.
      only it will be difficult to prove with the LDS records of krynica which
      start in 1858. my multiple-great aunt, marianna, married a zwicki from
      krynica

      1 Albertum ZYWICKI b: Abt. 1725 Krynica, Poland

      .. +Marianna TRYSZCZYL~A b: Mar-23-1723 m: Feb-15-1751 Muszyna, Poland

      . 2 Catharina ZYWICKA b: Nov-5-1752 Krynica, Poland

      bzdick2000 <bzdick@...> wrote:
      Looking for the above family names in KRYNICY, Galicia Poland,
      Zasonie, Pilzno Powiat Galicia and Chicago, IL. Does anyone know if
      the LDS church has microfilms on these towns. Their online catalogue
      is not complete (I've been told) and one needs to search the
      catalogue in Utah.

      Many Thanks,
      bzdick2000

    • bzdick2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Laurence Krupnak
        <Lkrupnak@e...> wrote:
        > bzdick2000 wrote:
        > >
        > > Looking for the above family names in KRYNICY, Galicia Poland,
        > > Zasonie, Pilzno Powiat Galicia and Chicago, IL. Does anyone know
        if
        > > the LDS church has microfilms on these towns. Their online
        catalogue
        > > is not complete (I've been told) and one needs to search the
        > > catalogue in Utah.
        > >
        > > Many Thanks,
        > > bzdick2000
        >
        > ********
        >
        > Hello,
        >
        > There is no place near Pilzno that has the name Zasonie. Can you
        > provide more details so that we can determine the correct place.
        What
        > is the source of the spelling?
        >

        > There is no place in Galicia that has the name Krynicy, but three
        > places have the name Krynica.

        The town names were written out for me by a Polish speaker but I know
        that these spellings are not consistent in the records. As I read it
        the names are KRYNICE and ZADOWIC or ZADOWICE. The source was my
        great grandparents marriage records from St Stanislaus Kostka in
        Chicago.

        Thanks for addressing this,

        Barbara Z Dick
      • bzdick2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, kathy stocki
          <chillypumpkin@y...> wrote:
          > if krynicy is krynica then i might have a connection to your
          zywicki.
          > only it will be difficult to prove with the LDS records of krynica
          which
          > start in 1858. my multiple-great aunt, marianna, married a zwicki
          from
          > krynica

          Dear Kathy,

          It is exciting to hear that there are LDS records of Krynica. Do you
          know where that town might be? There are so monay towns with similar
          names that it is difficult to know if you have the right one. I am
          willing to search whatever Krynica etc. they have on record and see
          what I can find.

          Thanks,
          Barbara Z Dick>

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            bzdick2000 wrote:

            > The town names were written out for me by a Polish speaker but I know
            > that these spellings are not consistent in the records. As I read it
            > the names are KRYNICE

            This would be Krynica

            > and ZADOWIC or ZADOWICE. The source was my
            > great grandparents marriage records from St Stanislaus Kostka in
            > Chicago.
            >
            > Thanks for addressing this,
            >
            > Barbara Z Dick

            The places near Pilzno that begin with a Z are:

            ZAGORZE
            4956 2119
            Poland
            2.4
            miles SSE
            ZAJACZKOWICE
            5001 2116
            Poland
            3.8
            miles NNW
            ZWIERNIK
            4957 2113
            Poland
            3.9
            miles WSW
            ZDZARY
            5002 2113
            Poland
            5.9
            miles NW
            ZDZIARY
            5002 2113
            Poland
            5.9
            miles NW
            ZURAWIENIEC
            5001 2111
            Poland
            6.2
            miles WNW
            ZAWADKA
            4954 2124
            Poland
            6.4
            miles SE
            ZAWADKA BRZOSTECKA
            4954 2124
            Poland
            6.4
            miles SE
            ZALASOWA
            4956 2108
            Poland
            7.8
            miles WSW
            ZAWIERZBIE
            5004 2125
            Poland
            8.6
            miles NE
            ZALAS
            4956 2130
            Poland
            9.2
            miles ESE
            ZYRAKOW
            5005 2124
            Poland
            9.2
            miles NNE
            ZAWODZIE
            4951 2124
            Poland
            9.2
            miles SSE
            ZYRAKOW KOLONIA
            5005 2125
            Poland
            9.6
            miles NNE
            ZAWADA
            5003 2129
            Poland
            10.0
            miles NE
            ZABLEDZA
            4956 2104
            Poland
            10.6
            miles WSW
            ZUKOWICE NOWE
            5005 2108
            Poland
            10.9
            miles NW
            ZUROWA
            4950 2110
            Poland
            11.0
            miles SSW
            ZUKOWICE
            5005 2107
            Poland
            11.4
            miles NW
            ZUKOWICE STARE
            5005 2107
            Poland
            11.4
            miles NW
            ZASSOW
            5008 2120
            Poland
            11.6
            miles N
            ZAWADA
            4959 2102
            Poland
            11.9
            miles W
            ZACZARNIE
            5004 2104
            Poland
            12.4
            miles NW
            ZGORSKO
            5009 2117
            Poland
            12.7
            miles N
            ZAGORZE
            4949 2128
            Poland
            12.7
            miles SE
            ZAWADKA
            4948 2128
            Poland
            13.7
            miles SSE
            ZDZIARZEC
            5010 2116
            Poland
            13.9
            miles N
            ZAROWKA
            5010 2114
            Poland
            14.1
            miles NNW
            ZASTAWIE
            5009 2133
            Poland
            16.8
            miles NE
            ZBYLITOWSKA GORA
            4959 2055
            Poland
            17.1
            miles W
            ZGLOBICE
            4959 2055
            Poland
            17.1
            miles W
            ZAGRODY
            5003 2056
            Poland
            17.3
            miles WNW
            ZIMNA WODA
            4945 2130
            Poland
            17.4
            miles SSE
            ZELAZOWKA
            5008 2100
            Poland
            17.6
            miles NW
            ZAGORZYCE
            5002 2141
            Poland
            17.6
            miles ENE
            ZAWADKA
            4956 2142
            Poland
            17.9
            miles E
            ZAWADKA
            WIELOPOLSKA
            4956 2142
            Poland
            17.9
            miles E
            ZDZARY
            5007 2138
            Poland
            18.0
            miles NE
            ZDZIARY
            5007 2138
            Poland
            18.0
            miles NE
            ZGORSKO
            5014 2117
            Poland
            18.4
            miles N
            ZASZKOLE
            5006 2056
            Poland
            18.7
            miles WNW
            ZDZARY
            5012 2105
            Poland
            18.8
            miles NNW
            ZABORCZE
            5013 2128
            Poland
            18.8
            miles NNE
            ZALUZE
            5014 2112
            Poland
            18.9
            miles NNW
            ZOLKOW
            4943 2129
            Poland
            19.1
            miles SSE
            ZAGORZANY
            4942 2111
            Poland
            19.1
            miles SSW
            ZAKRZOW
            4958 2052
            Poland
            19.2
            miles W
            ZADWORZE
            5012 2103
            Poland
            19.6
            miles NW
            ZBOROWICE
            4946 2059
            Poland
            19.7
            miles SW
            ZAPOLE
            5015 2114
            Poland
            19.8
            miles N
            ZAGRODY
            5012 2100
            Poland
            20.9
            miles NW
            ZAGRODY
            5015 2108
            Poland
            20.9
            miles NNW
            ZABNO
            5008 2054
            Poland
            21.1
            miles WNW
            ZADNO
            5008 2054
            Poland
            21.1
            miles WNW
            ZARZECZE
            4941 2129
            Poland
            21.2
            miles SSE
            ZAWIERZBIE
            5016 2126
            Poland
            21.5
            miles NNE
            ZAGACIE
            5010 2141
            Poland
            21.9
            miles NE
            ZALEZE
            4940 2129
            Poland
            22.3
            miles SSE
            ZAKIRCHALE
            5009 2053
            Poland
            22.4
            miles NW
            ZAKLICZYN
            4952 2049
            Poland
            22.6
            miles WSW
            ZABAWA
            5007 2050
            Poland
            23.1
            miles WNW
            ZARZECZE
            5018 2113
            Poland
            23.3
            miles N
            ZABRNIE
            5018 2112
            Poland
            23.4
            miles N
            ZABRNIE
            5017 2106
            Poland
            23.6
            miles NNW
            ZDONIA
            4951 2048
            Poland
            23.6
            miles WSW
            ZDROCHEC
            5008 2050
            Poland
            23.7
            miles WNW
            ZAWADA
            4953 2047
            Poland
            23.7
            miles WSW
            ZAWADA
            LANCKORONSKA
            4953 2047
            Poland
            23.7
            miles WSW
            ZALUZE
            5018 2110
            Poland
            23.8
            miles NNW
            ZADYCZ
            5011 2053
            Poland
            23.8
            miles NW
            ZABINIEC
            5015 2137
            Poland
            24.1
            miles NE
            ZABOROW
            4954 2150
            Poland
            24.1
            miles E
            ZALESIE
            5017 2104
            Poland
            24.2
            miles NNW
            ZDARZEC
            5007 2048
            Poland
            24.5
            miles WNW
            ZGLOBIEN
            5001 2151
            Poland
            24.7
            miles E
            ZARNOWA
            4952 2150
            Poland
            24.7
            miles ESE
            ZLOTNIKI
            5019 2125
            Poland
            24.7
            miles NNE
            ZAKACIE
            5014 2055
            Poland
            25.0
            miles NW
            ZAWADKA
            4937 2127
            Poland
            25.1
            miles SSE
            ZAPOLE
            5013 2143
            Poland
            25.3
            miles NE
            ZADWORZE
            5020 2118
            Poland
            25.3
            miles N
            ZAWADA
            5020 2120
            Poland
            25.4
            miles N
            ZIEMPNIOW
            5020 2114
            Poland
            25.5
            miles N
            ZAKEPIE
            5020 2111
            Poland
            25.8
            miles NNW
            ZYZNOW
            4950 2151
            Poland
            26.1
            miles ESE
            ZMIGROD NOWY
            4937 2132
            Poland
            26.3
            miles SSE
            ZEGLCE
            4940 2140
            Poland
            26.4
            miles SE
            ZALIPIE
            5014 2051
            Poland
            27.1
            miles NW
            ZLOTA
            4953 2042
            Poland
            27.3
            miles WSW
            ZRECIN
            4940 2142
            Poland
            27.3
            miles SE
            ZWIECZYCA
            5001 2155
            Poland
            27.6
            miles E
            ZELCHOW
            5014 2050
            Poland
            27.7
            miles NW
            ZELICHOW
            5014 2050
            Poland
            27.7
            miles NW
            ZERKOW
            4954 2041
            Poland
            27.8
            miles W
            ZMIGROD STARY
            4936 2134
            Poland
            28.0
            miles SSE
            ZARZECZE
            4958 2156
            Poland
            28.1
            miles E
            ZABIEC
            5021 2105
            Poland
            28.1
            miles NNW
            ZABOROW
            5009 2042
            Poland
            29.5
            miles WNW
            ZAGRODY
            4934 2104
            Poland
            29.5
            miles SSW
            ZALESIE
            5023 2109
            Poland
            29.5
            miles NNW
            ZOFIOWKA
            5023 2109
            Poland
            29.5
            miles NNW
            ZOFJOWKA
            5023 2109
            Poland
            29.5
            miles NNW
            ZARABKI
            5016 2147
            Poland
            29.8
            miles NE
            ZAREBKI
            5016 2147
            Poland
            29.8
            miles NE
            ZACINKI
            5010 2154
            Poland
            30.0
            miles ENE
            ZALEZE
            4945 2043
            Poland
            30.0
            miles WSW
            ZAWIERZBIE
            5024 2115
            Poland
            30.0
            miles N
          • kathy stocki
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
              hello
              the krynica that i am familiar with is just north of muszyna
              which is near the most southern border of poland today.
              it is in the nowy sacz region.
              kathy

              wrote:
              > if krynicy is krynica then i might have a connection to your
              zywicki.
              > only it will be difficult to prove with the LDS records of krynica
              which
              > start in 1858. my multiple-great aunt, marianna, married a zwicki
              from
              > krynica

              Dear Kathy,

              It is exciting to hear that there are LDS records of Krynica. Do you
              know where that town might be? There are so monay towns with similar
              names that it is difficult to know if you have the right one. I am
              willing to search whatever Krynica etc. they have on record and see
              what I can find.

              Thanks,
              Barbara Z Dick>

              > 1 Albertum ZYWICKI b: Abt. 1725 Krynica, Poland
              >
              > .. +Marianna TRYSZCZYL~A b: Mar-23-1723 m: Feb-15-1751 Muszyna,
              Poland

              > . 2 Catharina ZYWICKA b: Nov-5-1752 Krynica, Poland
              >

              > bzdick2000 wrote:
              > Looking for the above family names in KRYNICY, Galicia Poland,
              > Zasonie, Pilzno Powiat Galicia and Chicago, IL. Does anyone know if
              > the LDS church has microfilms on these towns. Their online
              catalogue
              > is not complete (I've been told) and one needs to search the
              > catalogue in Utah.
              >
              > Many Thanks,
              > bzdick2000

              To visit your group on the web, go to: