Php 299.99 PROMO RATE HOLLYWOOD REFLEXOLOGY CENTER

  • hollywood_spa1000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Php 299.00 Promo Rate Promo Until October 10,2006 Only Plus Avail
      20% Discount On Body Scrub Plus Free Turkish Bath........

      ''***Bring A Friend Promo***''
      Bring One Friend to Avail 50% Discount On Regular Massage Fee
      Inclusive in All Services :(Regular Massage Fee Php 500.00)
      Avail Php 299.00 Promo Rate Until October10,2006 Only
      Also Avail Our Triple Treat Promo Package
      Massage Turkish Bath And Body Scrub(For Only Php 600.00)
      And If you Want to Receive A Big Big Discount by A txt Message
      Just txt your name to This Celfhone # 0917-8849140 / 0915-8537137
      We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service
      Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage
      With the kind Permission of the moderator of this
      Yahoo Groups:
      Please Allow Me to Post My Advertisement thank you!!!
      Visit And Experience the Newest Reflexology Center
      in town:
      ***HOLLYWOOD***
      REFLEXOLOGY CENTER
      Well Built 30 Hot Young Fresh Gorgeous Male Reflexologist
      Clean and trustworthy Male Reflexologist
      We offer the following services :
      Turkish Bath(Php 100.00) and Body Scrub(Php 500.00)
      A choice of Any of the following Massages:
      (Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflex And thai massage)
      And We Provide Our Guests With:
      *Complementary Drinks
      *Hot Towel treatment
      *Clean Japanese Concept Rooms
      *Clean Toilets and a Relaxing sound Atmosphere
      ''HOLLYWOOD REFLEXOLOGY CENTER''
      Located at 154-B West Avenue Quezon City Corner Edsa
      Tel. number 415 - 8270
      Celfone Number 0917-8849140 / 0915-8537137
      And look for: (Justine Or Carl)
      We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service :
      Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage
      We Open From 2:00pm to 2:30am
      So see you guys........
      Avail Our Promo :
      Avail Php 299.00 Promo Rate in All of Our Services
      Plus Enjoy the Company Of Our hot young fresh Male Reflexologist :
      Plus Bring 4 Friends And One Free!!!
      inclusive in All Of Our services.
      Special Rate Promo until October 10,2006 Only
      Pay Only On Affordable Rate of Php 299.00 in All Of Our
      Services at ***HOLLYWOOD REFLEXOLOGY CENTER***
      it's Our Way Of saying thank you to the support of Our
      Clients And friends.
      A Relaxing Massage Of Our good Looking Male Masseur Awaits
      Our Clients in Our Door Step........