Re: Bronislaw Bialkowski

  • terryjo416
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
      Dennis, thanks for the information.
      I visited both sites but they are in Polish and sadly I only speak
      English.
      I will bookmark these sites tho for further investigation if I find
      someone here that speaks the language.
      At least we have gotten this far in our investigation and I have
      plenty of time to look about as I'm retired.

      Thanks again
      Terry Bialkowski
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
        Hello Terry,

        There are two places that have the name Zabno (Z~abno).

        Examine the LDS FHL catalog to see if the Radomysl and Zabno
        Roman Catholic parishes, respectively, records are available on
        microfilm. Also examine the Polish State Archives website to see if
        Polish archives have the records respective parish vital statistic
        registers, contact the parishes directly, and contact the local
        registry offices.

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Bialkowski"
        <tbialkowki@...> wrote:

        > Lavrentiy
        >
        > My grandfather came from "Zabno" according to his ship manifest
        (the Patricia).
        > Any further information would be appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks for your help
        >
        > Terry Bialkowski
        > Windsor, Ontario
        > Canada

      • Lemberg - Galicia
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 10, 2006
          Hi !
          I suggest to get in touch with Mr.Krzysztof Bialkowski
          <kbialkowski@...>
          His relative -prof.Jacek Bialkowski -famous cardiosurgeon from Zabrze Poland

          God bless Ukraine!
          Volodymyr Semeniv, MD