Polish Translation Help Needed on 1850 Marriage Record

  • mmessinger@macalester.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi everyone!
      I've received a copy of a marriage record from Bakalarzewo Parish, Suwalki in 1850. The record is between Jan Kosinski and Malgorzata Malend / Molend. I've had trouble being able to get a translation and was hoping someone would be able to help me. You can view the images at: http://messingerszymaszek.blogspot.com/ . The text is in Polish. I know it is hard to read and completely understand if that makes it impossible to translate. If you need to see a better / bigger / whatever image of the record please email me and I will send a better copy to you. Thank you very very much in advance!
      ~Michael Messinger~