Kohut

  • Sonia van Heerden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Sorry - I did not state in my last posting where the KOHUT families in
      Alberta came from. The book states both men came from Lashky, district
      Yaroslav, Galicia, Austria (Western Ukraine). Both their wives were from
      Lashky also.

      The two men were Daniel (Danko), also spelled KOGUT, and Stefan.

      In the Manitoba book:

      Dmytro came from Synkiv, dist. Zalishchyky, Galicia, Austria
      Dmytro H. also from Synkiv,
      Ivan from Shynkiv
      Michael from Tovstenke, dist. Husiatyn, Galicia
      Nykola from Synkiv
      Theodore from Synkiv

      Sonia