Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Galizien general question

  • Mr.Jones
    Message 1 of 30 , May 31, 2006
      I need the email address,website,mailing address and telephone number for the town of Nadvirna. Mike

      ms <siemionresearcher@...> wrote: Lavrentiy offered this:

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Dvd region free Region free dvd player Region free dvd player sony

      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
        Michael,

        Reisel in all likelihood never contacted any consulate office
        (either a US consulate office in Austria) or an Austrian consulate
        office in the US. You can try searching that avenue for information but
        finding information will be very remote. The best source of information
        will be Nadworna Jewish community records that in the Polish and
        Ukrainian archives.

        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
          ms wrote:

          > Lavrentiy offered this:

          **********
          Mary!

          It is frustrating that leads are provided on several occasions about
          where records are available but some people don't carry the ball
          forward. I can only assume some people wait for a kind soul to come
          along to do the research too.

          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
            Hello Michael,

            In a prior posting a website was provided which provides the
            telephone number and e-mail addresses of all the registry offices in
            Ukraine. The posting is in the mailing list's archive. The mailing
            list's archive is available and it can be searched for keywords. Search
            for registry office...I think Roman in Kiev provided the Ukraine Justice
            Ministry website address that has the addresses.

            "Mr.Jones" wrote:

            > I need the email address,website,mailing address and telephone number for the town of Nadvirna. Mike
          • Dennis Benarz
            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
              Hi Lavrentiy

              Alas, I feel your pain. Let's just give the man what he wants, the
              Nadvirna website:

              http://nadvirna.com/

              Dennis

              --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Laurence Krupnak

              Message 6 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
                Hello Michael,

                State in a specific manner exactly what you want to learn about
                Reisel.

                "Mr.Jones" wrote:

                > Thankyou for replying to me.Im looking for some type of records on her so i can find out about her.
                >
                > krupniak <Lkrupnak@...> wrote:
                >
                > Hello Michael,
                >
                > What specific information do you seek from a consulate office?

                > .

              • Mr.Jones
                Message 7 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
                  Hello and thankyou so much.Is there an English version? MIchael

                  Dennis Benarz <benarz@...> wrote: Hi Lavrentiy

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
                    Dennis Benarz wrote:

                    > Hi Lavrentiy
                    >
                    > Alas, I feel your pain.

                    No pain, no gain. More PT Drill Sargent.

                    Let's just give the man what he wants, the
                    > Nadvirna website:
                    >
                    > http://nadvirna.com/

                    And for Ukraine Justice Ministry website:

                    > Dennis

                    ____

                    Lavrentiy

                    > --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Laurence Krupnak
                    > <Lkrupnak@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > ms wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Lavrentiy offered this:
                    > >

                    > > **********
                    > > Mary!
                    > >
                    > > It is frustrating that leads are provided on several occasions
                    > about
                    > > where records are available but some people don't carry the ball
                    > > forward. I can only assume some people wait for a kind soul to come
                    > > along to do the research too.
                    > >

                    > > _______
                    > >
                    > > Lavrentiy
                    > >

                    > > .
                    > >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Mr.Jones
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
                      Thankyou

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jun 1, 2006
                        Hello Michael,

                        The Nadvirna website and Ukraine's Justice Ministry website:

                        have no English versions.

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jun 2, 2006
                          Hello Michael,

                          It was not until 1921 that aliens emigrating to the US had to obtain
                          an entry visa from a US Consulate Office. Here is more information
                          about the US immigration quota system and immigration visas:

                          http://www.historicaldocuments.com/ImmigrationActof1924.htm

                          "Mr.Jones" wrote:

                          > Thankyou for replying to me.Im looking for some type of records on her so i can find out about her.
                          >
                          > krupniak <Lkrupnak@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > Hello Michael,
                          >
                          > What specific information do you seek from a consulate office?

                          > .
                          >
                          > --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Mr.Jones"
                          > <gerel765@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hello i a seeking more information from a consulate on her.
                          > >
                          > > krupniak <Lkrupnak@...> wrote: Hello Michael,
                          > >
                          > > You wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > IVe seen this already no information for me.
                          > >
                          > > ***************
                          > >

                          > > On Monday you wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > I was told that my great grandmother last name was Zanger.
                          > > > She was Galizien. She came to Newyork in 1908 or 1910. She
                          > > > was never Naturalized. How can i find a record of her?
                          > >

                          > > I'm confused. What information are you seeking?

                          > > Lavrentiy

                        • Mr.Jones
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jun 2, 2006
                            Thanks