9334Re: Deanery of Krakovets

    Apr 1, 2006
      The maps provided by Eotvos Lorand University have been cited
      many times on this mailing list. It is responsibilty of every new
      person who joins this or any other mailing list to examine the
      mailing lists previous postings to find the knowledge base that is
      utilized on this mailing list.

      --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Lindy Kasperski"
      <lindyk@...> wrote:

      > Roman:
      >
      > I as well thank you for the clarification and information. The last
      > checked there were over 600 people on this discussion group and
      many may not
      > be aware of this excellent map series and its availability.
      >
      > Lindy

      Eotvos
      > Lorand University in Budapest about three years ago. See
      > http://lazarus.elte.hu/index-e.html
      > for more information. Although that site cautions us to:
      >
      > > Only the non-profit use of these images are allowed.
      > > Don't delete the author's name from the images!
      >
      > this particular series of charts (published around 1910) as far as
      I can