      From: "Joann E. Blakeman" <joannblakeman@...>
      To: <Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 9:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Youngstown, Ohio

      > Hi Denise, No I haven't heard of Lazorishak. You aren't far from me
      either! Good luck with your research.
      > Joann

      Youngstown for a time. The family lives in Hermitage/Sharon PA area.My
      father in law lives in Vienna, OH. Denise

      > "Joann E. Blakeman" <joannblakeman@...> wrote:Hi Steve!
      > You mentioned living in the Youngstown,Oh area. I do too, what a small
      world this is! I actually live in Canfield and I would guess your residence
      to be in Boardman by your telephone number. It seems like around here
      everyone in the Ukrainian community knows each other. I don't recognize
      your grandmother's surname but maybe you've heard of my family Kucalaba?
      > Kind Regards,
      > Joann Blakeman

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor