4913Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Russian Name

  • Lorne & Sylvia Carpenter
    Apr 2 12:50 PM
      I am not sure that this will be of any help. Listed in the village/town of Kotykivka, in the Horodenka rayon, phone directory is a Nazarechuk family. Initial D. which could be Dmytro. Postal Code: 78106. For some reason, I can not find it on the map. Help!

      Sylvia

      Laurence,

      Thank you for your help, I will pass this information onto Steve.

      Judy