48369Recruiting Immigrants to US and Canada

    Aug 24 3:55 PM

      Here is why Canada wanted settlers for the Canadian prairie lands:

      The US has no reservations when it wants to take land by force.  The US got huge land mass from Mexico via an invasion of Mexico:

      Invading Western Canada in the 1890s was a possibility.

      Canada Day July 1st is an opportunity for Canadians to reflect on issues of national sovereignty.

      Territorial control over Canada has been part of Washington’s geopolitical and military agenda since the 1860s,  following the end of the American civil war.

      In 1867, Canada became a nation, a federation, under the British North America Act,  largely in response to the threat of annexation by the United States as formulated in a bill adopted by the US Congress in 1866:

      “A Bill for the admission of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Canada East, and Canada West, and for the organization of the Territories of Selkirk, Saskatchewan, and Columbia. (Annexation Bill)” (see map below)

      http://www.globalresearch.ca/reflecting-on-canadas-sovereignty-americas-plan-to-annex-and-invade-canada/5341097