46141Re: [rusyns] The End Cometh Soon

    Mar 2, 2014

          As long as the junta in Kiev allow people like Alexander Muzychko to roam around Ukraine, no country or organization will help Ukraine.  That's is why the End Cometh (for the rump governnment of Ukraine). The End Cometh Soon.

      Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 2:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [rusyns] The End Cometh Soon

      Igor,

          Why is Alexander Muzychko not in jail?

      Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 1:58 PM
      Subject: [rusyns] The End Cometh Soon

      Igor,

          I have no doubt that Sasha Biliy would kill a Russian who happened to be in L'viv:

      Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 1:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: [rusyns] The End Cometh Soon

      Igor,

      I have no doubt that Sasha Biliy would shoot a Russian in L'viv:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5vSCGSvf3U

      Дата: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 13:27:35 -0500
      От кого: Laurence Krupnak <Lkrupnak@...>
      Кому ответить:: GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Laurence
      Krupnak <Lkrupnak@...>
      Тема: Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: [rusyns] The End Cometh
      Soon
      Кому: GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com

      > Hello Igor,
      >
      > A Russian-speaking person residing in Western Ukraine would be
      > shot if that person protested publicly against the junta in Kiev., no?
      >
      > ________

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic