      From: "Igor Holyboroda" <iholybor@...>
      To: <GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com>; "Laurence Krupnak"
      <Lkrupnak@...>
      Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 1:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] The End Cometh Soon

      1. I may agree that during the war (still cold one) both sides may
      so-to-say hyperbolize the facts. But early in Lviv I was speaking with
      the ethnic Russians from Moscow who supported the Majdan.
      2. My parents have already died, my wife - she is a schoolteacher -
      has got her salary with small delay, they were told that the delays
      would be possible in future. For sure I agree that the economic
      situation in our country is very not good and perspectives are very
      not optimistic, but Putin now doing his best to do it as bad as
      possible.
      3. As for me, Majdan and the protestants and our new gvmt may be
      estimated in different terms (there may be many diff questions and
      opinions), but Putin's behaviour now is the aggression, an attempt to
      punish Ukraine.
      Igor
      P.S. Sorry i am not sure that would be able to respond any more.

      ----- Message from Laurence Krupnak <Lkrupnak@...> ---------
      Дата: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 13:11:09 -0500
      От кого: Laurence Krupnak <Lkrupnak@...>
      Кому ответить:: GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Laurence
      Krupnak <Lkrupnak@...>
      Тема: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] The End Cometh Soon
      Кому: GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com,
      rusyns@yahoogroups.com

      > Igor,
      >
      > Ukrainian TV commentors are spreading untruth. 30 people in
      > Moscow were arrested. They were Peaceniks. Peaceniks protest all
      > wars.
      >
      > Here's US report:
      >

      > http://www.rferl.org/content/dozens-arrested-at-moscow-antiwar-protest/25282578.html
      >

      > Do not blindly accept Ukrainian news now for Ukrainian news is
      > controlled by the rump government of Ukraine. The rump government is
      > getting desparete because nobody will give money to them. Their
      > governmnet will collapse in a few weeks when they can't provide
      > services to Ukrainian people. When did your parents get their last
      > pension payment?

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic