      Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Rejected Messages

      Lavrentiy,

      I do not understand this message.  Is it intended to be for a yahoo group devoted to a group entitled rusyns, or is it intended for GaliciaPoland-Ukraine list members, or possibly me.
      I would appreciate a clarification, as there seems to be confusion, at least for me, about changes made by Yahoo.

      Thanks,
      Dorothy

      On Oct 29, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Laurence Krupnak <lkrupnak@...> wrote:

      People who recently submitted messages are receiving mail that your
      message has not been approved. Yahoo is sending that disapproval
      message, not me. Yahoo is sending the disapproval message because your
      message has been in my "inbox" for over two weeks.