Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: How to read messages?

(44766)
  • krupniak
    Oct 25, 2013 Expand Messages

      Hello Eric,

            I think that co-moderators will not work.

            For example, does moderator 1 do duties one week, then moderator 2 the next week, and so on?

           Or, all work simultaneously? What happens to a guy called Somebody, who is a member of a team, happens a lot:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbC7IXRfjM

            What happens when one moderator can't be around when it's that moderator's time to work?  [I, Somebody, have enough things to do in my personal life, to get involved in scheduling moderators, etc.

             The standards of moderators will differ.  For example, how are debates among members handled?  Some moderators are tolerant and others not so tolerant.  What if one member calls another member a asshole.  One moderator see no problem with the word asshoile.  Another moderator sees a problem.  I don't want members sending mail to me asking why their post was not approved, or it was edited, or why a moderator unscubscribed a member.  I have enough things to do in my personal life ..I don't have time to babysit.

      Lavrentiy