44764RE: Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: How to read messages?

  • eric_cigan
    Oct 25, 2013

      I believe that the group LithuanianGenealogy (aka "LithGen") has comparable metrics.

      ---In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, <galiciapoland-ukraine@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Pat,

           What are the other Y-Groups so that I can see:

      o   size of group

      o   how active are they

      o   what specific functions do moderators perform, such as do they moderate all posts.

      Under NEO, moderation duties add about 3x the time required compared to the old version. n If a moderator basically has the group under "auto-pilot", then that moderator is not affected by the change to NEO.