44761Re: How to read messages?

  • Pat T
    Oct 25, 2013
      Lawrence,

      As other moderators of Yahoo groups I belong to are not happy with the change, they are adapting and continueing. By putting this group site on suspension, for your stated reason, is not good enough for  me/members to help one another or post findings over the pond or here in USA.

      You may not agree with me, but I've seen a lot of change since 1990 when I first became a member of Compuserve, then *Prodigy, then the internet was made available to everyone.  I've muddled my way through Word and spread sheets without professional teaching, "because I was determined to learn".

      If someone else, or others want to be moderators, then so be it.

      Pat Tucker
      Perth Amboy, NJ   USA

    • Show all 64 messages in this topic