      From: "kika3 au" <kika3_au@...>
      To: GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:19:56 PM
      Subject: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] RE: Re: How to read messages?

       Dear Robert,

      I think you have the only key to the magic portal...  Still it does seem promising that Neo is just a matrix overlaying the old version of Yahoo Groups.. If only we could all bypass Neo.

      Unfortunately your process does not work for me and when I click on the link to the old version, the URL automatically updates to Neo.  If I try to remove the neo/groups portion of the URL and replace it with the old/group/ the URL still automatically updates.

      ---In galiciapoland-ukraine@yahoogroups.com, <ppacbob@...> wrote:

      This is so weird...
      I get the digest. When I clicked the link on the right side "Visit Your Group" I go to the NEO front page. But I tried the Attachements dropdown, got bounced off to the login page and when I logged in came back to the old front page we all know and love at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GaliciaPoland-Ukraine/

      Tried the link in the email again (still signed in), and got the old page. Did notice that the header says at&t YAHOO! Groups whereas the 1st time it just said YAHOO! Groups.

      Did notice that Sept/Oct have the lowest count of messages since the group started. Is no one contributing any more?