43225Ukrainian Catholic Ancestors from Chortovets/Czortowiec and Cherniatyn, Horodenk

  • rgeraldlongenecker
    Feb 28, 2013
      My wife's parents were 1st generation immigrants to Saskatchewan, Canada. Her Father, Ivan Palahicky from Chortovets arrived in 1909; her Mother Paraska Chuhaniuk from Cheriatyn arrived ~1905/06. I am interested in information regarding the birth, marriages and siblings of their parents. Is there a preferred source for obtaining this information? A central church directory/repository?
      So far, I have looked unsuccessfully at several Family History microfilm volumes of church records from Czortowiec (Obertyn), but am looking for a new direction. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jerry Longenecker
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic