42191Re: Wojciechowski family birth/death records

    Nov 3, 2012
      Stan,

      Registration of vital statistics in church books are in chronological order. So, the better time estimate of an event which you provide to archive people will help lower the bill. Yes, Polish Archive charge for their service.

      *Some* parish books have indexes. Maybe annual indexes, maybe index for periods of time. .