      From: Laurence <Lkrupnak@...>
      To: GaliciaPoland-Ukraine <GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm
      Subject: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: Researcher recommendations?

      Annie,

      LDS FHL has:

      Księgi metrykalne, 1784-1847

      authors: Kościół grecko-katolicki. Parafja Owczary (Gorlice)
      format: Manuscript/Manuscript on Film
      language: Polish
      publication: Salt Lake City, Utah : Mikrofilmowało The Genealogical Society of Utah, 1971
      physical: na 1 rolce mikrofilmu ; 35 mm.

      Notes
      Mikrofilm oryginała w Archiwum Państwowe, Warszawa.

      Greek-Catholic parish register of baptisms, marriages and deaths for Rychwald (Gorlice), Galizien, Austria; now Owczary (Gorlice), Rzeszów, Poland. Text in Latin and Polish.

      Subjects
      Poland, Rzeszów, Owczary (Gorlice) - Church records
      Austria, Galizien, Rychwald (Gorlice) - Church records

      Film Notes
      Note Location Film
      Akta urodzeń 1784-1840 Akta urodzeń, zgonów 1784-1847 Family History Library INTL Film 766047 Items 10-13

      More records will be in the local registry office and some possible in the Polish State Archive. Polish state archive has a website which identifies what they have.

      _________

      Lavrentiy